Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas






This Christmas, everyone seems to be short on time to craft. I've been getting e-mails from folks asking about more ready to wear items, so I posted these new goodies, on my site today. It's a little collection of pieces made in shades of alabaster. Looks like I've been quite the busy little elf myself! I'm also going to be re-stocking the store on Friday night. I just love the holidays at the store. Its so nice to see folks picking up and trying on, and asking questions. I so love wrapping up pretty packages for people, and walking them walk out the door aglow in holiday smiles!!! If you're in NYC over the holidays, please pop in and say "Howdy". If you don't get to the city, you can visit my site at www.francinetoukou.com. Hope to see you!!

No comments: